Sunday 5 January 2014

Monday 6th Jan

The weekend arrived and went....
Met so many lovely people on my travels. Met a family from Sweden who Trish got on with like a house on fire and was invited to stay with if she ever went travelling os. She also met a walking buddy who she got along really well with. They have all moved on with their travels and now it's time to chill.
  We visited Victor Harbour and walked around Granite Island. Highlight was riding the horse drawn tram across the bridge! Even got a picture with the conductor...ok I need to show you a photo when I get to upload them...

Travelled on the Cockle Train to Goolwa to check out the market even had a photo taken with the train driver...I think I made his day as he couldn't stop raving about me to the ticket lady!...lol
Trish seems to be finally,...chilling... drinking two bottles of a local red.... watching DVDs.... as the weather was a bit foul on the Sunday....with her new found friends. Not sure how her head was this morning.
Probably that's why she had bacon and eggs for breakfast...lol!
Anyway, off to Strathalbyn to check out this old town and grab me some grub.
'bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment