Monday 20 January 2014

Animal Friends

Trish was not the only one making friends.....I also had fun making friends on the mainland and on KI.
Although meeting a pesky possum at the sunken garden,
Mt Gambier, was no friend. 

More foe than friend!
Greetings to my stumpy tailed lizard.
 Stealing a kiss....almost!
Just hanging out.
Someone got their feathers ruffled!
Oh no.....who's been a bad boy?
What...is....he....doing to that poor sheep?
No-one's looking.....mmmmmwa!
I think I won that staring comp! 
Yes.....I...did!
Prickly little critter! Stand back!
Urgh! 
That was a bit scary!
Now that is r-e-a-l-l-y scary! 

What a cutie! 
Found the first penguin on KI.
Dolphins in the wild.... just having fun!
Wallaby spotting on our last morning walk with Trish on KI...yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment